65 Roses?....A beautiful way of saying Cystic Fibrosis, however does not make CF any more beautiful. My wish is to be standing untarnished, unbreakable, breathing easily.... A blog that is about my day to day life, as well as trying to cope with my illness Cystic Fibrosis. There will be no hold backs just me...out in the open, hope you enjoy! xXx

Wednesday 13 July 2011

First Day

So as promised i will now start my blog, i guess i will just tell you about my day...
My chest was playing up last night i coughed until 2 o clock this morning and threw up twice. resulting in not sleeping till 3AM, this isn't uncommon in my world (so those of you who call me lazy, maybe you know why i sleep in until 10AM Most days lol)
However i had to be up at 7am this morning to fit in my hour and a half daily routine of medications and physio to be at the London Chest Hospital (LCH) for a physiotherapy appointment at 11.
Had a very good session, discussed with my physio Pam what i had been up to physio wise over the past week, she was thrilled when i told her i had ridden so many miles on my bike, that will sure make a difference on my lung function which is scheduled to be done next Friday in my outpatients appointment. It was 50% when i was discharged from hospital in may so lets hope i have managed to improve it or at least and more realistically managed to maintain that number with out the aid of IVAB'S. I will be more than happy if its stable but deliriously happy if it has improved even by 1% as every little part of my lung that works will give me a better quality of life :)
From the hospital i met My best-est ever friend Clare in town for a nandos lunch which was gorgeous!! I got home around 3PM and am so tired from a restless night, early start and a long drive as well as a large lunch :) So i am going to have a lovely hot bath a cup of tea and get an early night...will speak to you soon, take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment