65 Roses?....A beautiful way of saying Cystic Fibrosis, however does not make CF any more beautiful. My wish is to be standing untarnished, unbreakable, breathing easily.... A blog that is about my day to day life, as well as trying to cope with my illness Cystic Fibrosis. There will be no hold backs just me...out in the open, hope you enjoy! xXx

Monday 12 December 2011

Just Quickly

I got a bed in hospital Saturday, feeling very poorly and sleeping pretty much throughout the day as well as the night.
Lung Function as expected is down its 32% I have also lost 4kg in weight, so on a nice mix of antibiotics, high calorie tube feeding regime and lots and lots of intense physio.
Feeling far to exhausted physically and mentally to update properly but as soon as im feeling better i will update you all.
Till next time............x

No comments:

Post a Comment